110 Allamakee St
Signs with public health guidelines will be expected to be followed when in the common areas of the courthouse for social distancing requirements. While masks are not required in the hallways, their use is recommended. Courthouse staff wish to THANK EVERYONE for their patience and willingness to follow healthy practices while we get through this experience together.
Making an appointment with your desired office is highly recommended!
County Treasurer’s Office: 563-568-3793 email@example.com
- There will now be 2 doors for this office, please watch for colored signage.
- A door for Taxes/Motor Vehicle only and a door for Drivers License only.
- ALL Driver’s License needs are by Appointment Only by calling 563-568-3793
- Only 2 customers will be allowed in the Tax/Motor Vehicle area at any one time
- Customers are encouraged to pay taxes online @ www.iowatreasurers.org
- Correspondence items may be placed in the drop box in the north parking lot of the courthouse, the TREASURER’S metal box on 1st floor of the courthouse (Use South door only), or by mailing to Treasurer’s Office, 110 Allamakee St. Waukon, IA 52172